Friday, September 13, 2013

Welcome beauties!

I would first like to introduce myself before I start blogging about anything and everything! The main thing to know about me is my name, Greta, and that I am a current senior at UCLA. There is not much else that would interest you all I'm sure :). Besides being a beauty product junky and fellow blog lover I enjoy all the necessities to being a girl (hair products, shoes, fashion, shopping, shopping, OH AND SHOPPING!). Did I mention I love to shop? Who doesn't?! Due to the fact that I am a full time student my shopping trips need to be cut short at times, thus I like to know what I need to purchase ahead of time. Now, this does not always work out because like most normal human beings I get distracted by the new shoes and purses on display and the new makeup products. I end up buying the complete opposite of what I intended to buy...don't you hate when that happens?! The main point of this blog is to share my personal experiences and share my opinions with my audience. So I will post anything from beauty to fashion to cooking recipes to whatever I feel like sharing. I would also like to add that I am not a professional makeup artist or anything of that nature. I simply share my ideas on products- the good & the bad- based on my experiences. And to be truthful, this is my first time as a blogger and I had always avoided it due to the amount of maintenance a blog requires. However, I decided to give it a shot and see how it goes. Hopefully you all enjoy my posts and it helps in some way. Enjoy ladies!

-Love, Greta!

No comments:

Post a Comment