Saturday, September 14, 2013

Lipgloss Galore!




We all need that perfect shade of gloss that can transform our lip from BLAH to WOW!
I usually prefer my lipsticks without glosses so I tend to buy creamy shades however some of my favorites lipsticks are in dire need of some shimmer and shine!
Below is my collection of my favorite glosses that I use interchangeably! Enjoy beauties!




 This gloss is from Victorias Secret (I love their makeup!) It has a thick consistency and looks amazing over nudes! It is not sticky and it gives the perfect amount of shine!


 This is a Bare Minerals gloss which I ADORE it is an opaque medium nude shade which is perfect for more medium-dark nudes (I wear this with my Benefit-Lana lipstick or just lipliner and the gloss alone- GORGEOUS!) It has a thick consistency as well and its not sticky. It's a beautiful color!

 My all time favorite gloss that I cannot live without!!!!!!!! It is in my makeup bag AT ALL TIMES! I love this color for everyday on my nudes and even my peaches and pinks! It gives the perfect amount of shine and is more transparent but it gives some color to your lips! This gloss is a must have!


 Another favorite has to be this gloss (which is all finished and I'm scraping it off the edges because I keep forgetting to restock every time I visit Mac). It is a more pink gloss which goes with my usual nudes, pinks, and peaches!


 I am a Laura Mercier addict! I have her entire line of facial moisturizers, foundations, loose powders and primers her makeup is amazing! This gloss is an opaque shade of a deep pink (but very subtle) it is such a unique color it's hard to explain in words. This is the sample version of the actual gloss, I need to go buy the bigger one because I am almost out. It is perfect on its own as well (gives my lips a hint of color that is about 2-3 shades darker than my natural lips).


 I got this sample product when I purchased some Dior shadows and I never tried it because it looked so shimmery and "frosty" which is not my style but when I decided to give it a try, before I trashed it, during my "makeup cleaning" (where I clear out all my old and unwanted makeup) it was the complete opposite of what I though it would be. It is not this shimmery!!!! The glitter in the gloss is so small and there is so much of it that it looks supper shimmery however when u put over your natural lip it is the perfect shine!

 This Urban Decay gloss also looks gorgeous over a natural lip...it is not opaque however it does give a hint of red to your lips. Unfortunately, I could not find the name on the back because this is a sample as well (idk why I have so many sample glosses lol). It is also nice over a matte red if u want to add some shimmer!



 This color is another beautiful nude that is transparent and  perfect on its own or with any light lipstick color! It is Estee Lauder!

Hope you guys enjoyed the post if you have any questions you can post them below or email me: fortheloveof_makeup@yahoo.com
I also wanted to add that I am available through Instagram: @fortheloveofmakeupbaby

-Love Greta! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment