Monday, March 9, 2015

Rocksbox: The Premium Jewelry Subscription Box (Review + 1 Month Free Code)!

Hey Beauties,

Rocksbox recently reached out to me and decided to give my followers a chance to try Rocksbox free for one month! As always I like to test out a brand before I say anything about them and I must say the whole concept of Rocksbox is so unique. I love the idea of testing out my personalized jewelry before purchasing it because I personally have very sensitive ears (I can only wear high quality metal earrings or else I will get an infection) and I hate trying on jewelry at the store. So far, I have zero complaints from the company, I love the items I received, and the shipping was fast too!

What exactly is "Rocksbox?"
Rocksbox is a premier jewelry subscription box. Basically, they send you a box filled with three pieces of jewelry based around your taste and you get to borrow the pieces, test them out, and wear them before you decide to purchase them. How cool, right?! If you decide you don't like the items you can swamp it out for a new set. The best part is that they feature 30+ amazing designers including Kendra Scott, House of Harlow, Gorjana, and Loren Hope.

How Does It Work?
You sign up using my code (listed below), which will give you a FREE 1 month trial, and you can start enjoying Rocksbox. If you sign up after 30 days from this post (April 9, 2015), it turns into 50% off.
Just fill out the fun survey they give you to determine your personal style and you are on your way to recieving your first box. Oh, and did I mention this code has unlimited use :)
P.S. If after you have placed my code in the applicable box and it still asks for your card information to charge you, put it in because it will be voided. They just need your card information to make sure they get their products back.

Code: "fortheloveofmakeupxoxo"

If there is anything I haven't covered please check Rocksbox's website :)
https://www.rocksbox.com

If you follow me on Instagram tag me and Rocksbox once your box arrives. I can't wait to see what goodies you guys get!!!
Oh, and you guys can check out my Instagram where I made a little unboxing video showing you all of my #Rocksbox goodies.

My Instagram: https://instagram.com/fortheloveofmakeupbaby
Rocksbox Instagram: https://instagram.com/rocksbox/
Email: fortheloveofmakeupbaby@gmail.com

XOXO,
Greta

No comments:

Post a Comment