Friday, March 20, 2015

I Will Now Be Booking Makeup Appointments!

Hey Beauties,

I have some great news for you all today. After a REALLY long time of debating whether or not I should take this step or not I have decided to just do it. I will now be booking appointments as a freelance mobile makeup artist...aka a makeup artist that comes to you!

Some of you are wondering why I am doing this now and not sooner?! Well let me put it this way, all of the experience I will gain freelancing will help me with another project that has been in the works for a while but will not be revealed until every aspect of it has been perfected :) I know I'm giving you guys anxiety lol but trust me you are going to be very happy when you hear the news! I'm the type of person who commits herself to something 110%. Thus, I need everything to be done thoroughly and with much thought before I present it to anyone.

I never intended to do makeup on clients because that was just never my thing, it wasn't my goal, and it didn't interest me. However, for the sake of where I want to be and the things I want to do I need to gain hands-on experience. I've learned that no matter how much product knowledge, technique, and talent you have unless you put it all to work and see the outcome you can't master a skill and move forward. My decision to freelance all stems from this. I feel that I cannot move forward with my up-and-coming career without this crucial step. I know that I don't have to explain myself but I thought I would go ahead and do it anyway so that everything is crystal clear :)!

Okay so here is the breakdown:

I currently reside in Los Angeles, California therefore I will be booking appointments predominantly in LA. If you are interested in me traveling further than LA please email me and ask if I am able to commute to your location (charges will apply).

Makeup: $100 (within 25 mile radius of 91604 -Studio City- zip code. Anything further charges will apply). A $50 deposit must be made via Paypal and the payment must be approved before your appointment can be secured. The remaining $50 (or more) will have to be cash pay once I arrive.
Lashes are included in all of this and it usually takes anywhere from 1 to 1.5 hours depending on the look you are going for.

Photoshoot: $200

If you are interested please email me at fortheloveofmakeupbaby@gmail.com 
with:

-Your Full Name
-Desired Date & Time 
-Location (Full Address)


Instagram: @fortheloveofmakeupbaby
https://instagram.com/fortheloveofmakeupbaby

Email: fortheloveofmakeupbaby@gmail.com

XOXO,
Greta

No comments:

Post a Comment