Thursday, February 26, 2015

Everything You Need To Know About "Hautelook"

Hey beauties,

I wanted to dedicated a blog post to the flash sale site Hautelook because it is honestly one of my favorite online shopping sites. I have been using this website ever since it launched back in 2011 and have been addicted ever since.

How does it work?
Basically every day there are new brands out for sale in each category (Womens, Mens, Kids, Home & Beauty). Every morning at 8am the new brands are introduced and they stay up for about a week. And by the way these aren't cheap brands they have designers such as Valentino, Marc Jacobs, Vince, Joe Jeans, Brian Atwood, and much more. They have also have beauty brands such as Kevin Aucoin, The Balm, Million Dollar Tan, Crown Brush, NYX, Koress, Lorac, Mario Badescu, Mehron, and so much more!
Side note: Popular brands and products tend to sell out fast!

Shipping?
If you spend $100 or more shipping is free. If not, shipping rates do apply! The worst part about the shipping is that it takes forever for your stuff to come but for the price you buy the products for, its worth the wait.

Prices?
Almost all the items are on sale for more then 50% off which is insanity, sometimes its even 70%. Your wallet will thank me later! :)

How do I sign up?
Just click on the link below to sign up and start shopping. I suggest downloading the app because it is so much easier to keep up and navigate versus always trying to go on your computer. I check the app every morning to see what brands are out and what brands I should expect to see in 3 days.
Click Below, Sign Up, & Start Saving!
http://www.hautelook.com/short/3XIQz

I have purchased so many items off this website including all my products from The Balm, some Lorac goodies, acrylic makeup drawers, jewelry, shoe storage, designer shoes, and much much more, I guarantee you won't regret becoming a member!

Happy Shopping!

Email: fortheloveofmakeupbaby@gmail.com  --> My email has changed beauties, I do have and resound to the other one however, if you have any questions or you are contacting me about business inquiries please do email this address from now on. Thank you!
Instagram: @fortheloveofmakeupbaby
https://instagram.com/fortheloveofmakeupbaby/

-Love Greta! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment