Sunday, November 30, 2014

Nars Audacious Lipstick In "Greta" (Review + Swatch)!


Hey beauties, a few weeks ago I purchased a new lipstick from Nars' new Audacious Lipstick line because the reviews were over the roof amazing. They had so many new colors out and I didn't know which one to purchase so I decided to make it special and get the one with my name on it, "Greta." I have one of those uncommon names that are never on keychains, souvenirs, anything lol let alone a lipstick so I had to get it.
Luckily, I absolutely love the vibrant pink it came out to be and it went with my skin tone beautifully!!! I did however promise myself to go out and get more neutral colors that I will wear more often because I fell in love with the formula and you will too with just one swatch!


The formula of these lipsticks are SOOOO creamypigmented, and not to mention hydrating on the lips. 
You know how when you wear certain lipsticks you feel that you are wearing lipstick...well with this you completely forget you have anything on your lips it's that lightweight!!!!
I honestly think Nars has created the "Perfect Lipstick" with this line and although they are a bit pricey at $32 they really are worth every single penny!


Once I get more colors from this new collection I will make sure to post swatches. If you want to be updated on when that will be you can follow my Instagram or add me to your Google Circle. 

Meanwhile, you can purchase this color from any of the sites mentioned below:
Happy Shopping!

I am also in the works with creating a website where I will be uploading blog posts weekly and a bunch of more cool & exciting stuff that I cannot disclose yet so stay tuned :)

Happy Holidays! 

Email: fortheloveof_makeup@yahoo.com
Instagram: @fortheloveofmakeupbaby

-Love Greta! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment