Monday, December 16, 2013

New Morphe Brushes Goodies!

Hey beauties, the other day I took my dog to Petco in Burbank and while he was getting pampered I decided to make a quick stop at Morphe Brushes! If you guys look back in my previous Morphe haul you would see that I love their products and I mainly go to get brushes & individual shadows because I already have so many palettes that I don't need or want any more. But, I'm always in the mood for specific shadows!
I also saw on Instagram that they had a newer formula which meant better pigmentation, and their eye shadows before were already so pigmented so I knew I had to try out their new formula! I've got to say the fallout of the shadows is much much less than my older ones and the colors are more opaque (even though the older formula was opaque with one swipe as well) but its even MORE opaque!

Ok so here is what I purchased:

Sooo I have a million brushes and yet I needed another blending brush and this is their most popular one...its fluffy and blends shadows out beautifully! I love all their brushes to be honest and anyone who is looking to purchase full sets of brushes I would highly recommend looking into Morphe Brushes because not only do they have quality their prices are beyond reasonable!!!! Almost every makeup artist I know (and even go to) owns these brushes and has no complaints! 



The picture of the shadows above totally suck I know guys just bare with me! The one on the left is #14 and it is a warm toned orange/yellow color which I purchased specifically for brown smokey eyes as a transition color! The shadow on the left, #16, is a light auburn/brown color (very unique) but you can definitely build the product to a darker shade especially if you use a facial spray! 
Below are the swatches!

#14

#16

I also go this eyelash curler because for some reason my lashes are different lengths! I shed lashes on a daily basis no joke! I figured I should start curling them to make them look a little even and to give a little volume and extra length!

Hope you enjoyed! 

-Love Greta! Mwah!



No comments:

Post a Comment