Sunday, February 16, 2014

Weekly Product Review: Vera Mona Color Switch!

Hi beauties!!!! If you follow me on Instagram you are already up-to-date with my latest news which is that I will now begin blogging on a weekly basis, expect a post on either Saturday's or Sunday's! I will also be doing more individual reviews (like this one) so that it's easier for you to pick and choose which product your interested in instead of scrolling down my recent hauls. This also allows me to go into more depth about a certain product! 

Anyways, on to the review: 

I discovered this product through Instagram from one of my makeup artists who posted a video demonstrating how it works. I was so amazed I absolutely needed to get my hands on this! And yes the hype is there for a reason…it works and its every girls dream! 

I made a video demonstrating how it works (on Instagram) and for some reason it would not upload here…how frustrating! Anyways, I managed to find a YouTube video the creator of this product made demonstrating how it works! Ill have the link for you guys down below!




You basically swirl your brush in this and you have a clean shadow-less brush!

Honestly, there isn't much to say about this product besides the fact that it works…just watch the video below and all your questions & doubts will be answered: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px2lcCdcY_8

All I can say is I LOVE it and I have never seen anything like this on the market! It is so useful & handy, I use it every single time I do my eye makeup!

Here is the website where you can purchase this product: 
http://www.veramona.com

As always, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I will talk to you next week!

Instagram: fortheloveofmakeupbaby
Email: fortheloveof_makeup@yahoo.com

-Love Greta! Mwah!




No comments:

Post a Comment