Monday, May 26, 2014

Brow Routine (Anastasia Beverly Hills & Benefit)!

Hi beauties, today I wanted to talk about my brow routine and the products that I use. 
I do not like perfectly sculpted brows on me but I love it on others, for some reason it looks vulgar and just doesn't match. I have very soft features on my face and so I prefer my brows to be the same. I blogged about the difference between the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow and the Too Faced Bulletproof Brows ( http://fortheloveofmakeupbaby.blogspot.com/2014/03/weekly-product-reviewtoo-faced.html )and how I preferred the Too Faced one, however, I ended up returning that one as well because it dried out almost immediately after using it a few times and it became crusty and started to flake on my brows (yuck!). I then realized I am better off sticking to my usual products...so lets begin!





I have been using this Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo for ever now and it is seriously the best. It is so natural and blends beautifully with my brows. I like to use the lighter shade on the left at the beginning of my brows and the darker shade from the middle to the end of my brows. I use this product to fill in the sparse areas on my brows. A powder is ideal for anyone who has either bald patches, thin brow hairs, or empty/sparse areas on their brows. 

I like to use a natural haired thin angled brush to apply the powder because I feel it gives the most natural results! I have no idea where I purchased this brush from because I have had it for years and the name has rubbed off (I think it says Sublime 2014 lol)...sorry guys but any angled brush will do as long as it isn't synthetic!


This is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in "Ash Blonde" (the names have since changed and now this color is called "Taupe") and I love these as well. I mainly use this to extend my brows at the ends. I also use it to fill in my brows if I am in a rush, I just use a lighter hand towards the beginning of my brows. The color is definitely buildable with these pencils which is a huge perk. I also love that it comes with a spooly on the opposite end so you can comb through the brows and blend out the color. 


I recently purchased this Benefit Gimme Brow Brow Gel/Tint. It is a fibrous gel that grabs onto brow hairs and it creates brow like hairs. I absolutely love this gel even without any product on my brows, it pretty much fills them in naturally, makes them look thicker, and keeps my brows in place. I use this on a daily basis with or without anything on my brows...I love it both ways! This is definitely a must have brow product...unless you have amazing thick brows lol!

I used to use this clear gel for my brows but it is way to sticky and it dries up on the brow hairs and makes them hard and crusty...not cute! I still use it sometimes but it's not my favorite!

Anyways, hope this helped darlings...talk to you guys soon! 
I will be posting a graduation photoshoot I did a few days ago with how I did my makeup, the props I used, my photographer, the clothing, and much more! It's going to be a fun post :)

XOXO

Email: fortheloveof_makeup@yahoo.com
Instagram: fortheloveofmakeupbaby

-Love Greta! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment