Friday, March 28, 2014

Weekly Product Review: Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser

Hi beauties, I just recently restocked on my Beauty Blender Cleanser because it is so amazing!!! Here is a review on why this is a worthy product!

Ok so I purchased this product in the first place because I realized that every time I would wash my beauty blender with regular soap barely anything (as in makeup deep in the sponge) came out. I figured there must be a reason that Beauty Blender makes a cleanser so I gave it a shot! The first time I washed it with the cleanser so much crap came out I was beyond disgusted. It completely cleaned my beauty blender and brought it back to its pink color.

Clearly I used this product all up! 


For the best results follow the directions above!



This product is not only a sponge cleanser but it can also be used on brushes! 
I have A LOT of makeup brushes and I decided to clean them with this….bad idea!
I literally finish up this product SO FAST because I used it on all my brushes and it wasn't worth it at all. It's much better to stick to shampoo or soap for your makeup brushes and leave this cleanser for the sponge itself so you don't end up buying one bar each month…unless you have like 5 makeup brushes (YUP, didn't think so haha).

Overall, I absolutely love this product for cleaning my beauty blender because it gets the job done and gets all the makeup at the core of the sponge out! 
I definitely recommend this to anyone who has a beauty blender!

Below is a link to Sephora where you can purchase this product! 
Enjoy beauties :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this review! Talk to you soon!
Instagram: fortheloveofmakeupbaby
Email: fortheloveof_makeup@yahoo.com

-Love Greta!Mwah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment